Monday, November 23, 2009

A Happy Hubby...


Have you ever seen a happier guy...  He's so cozy!


However, he wasn't so happy a few nights ago...

As you know, turning on the heater is a 'No-No' in this house.

Well, since he was in Mountain View all last week for work, I decided to kick on the heater for a few minutes each morning.

(Um, it was like 62 degrees one morning when I woke up...)

Well of course, the day he came home was the one day I forgot to turn OFF the heater...

He got home Thursday night at about 9p and we had no sooner gotten cozy in bed when I heard the heater KICK ON!!!

So naturally, I asked, "Oh... Did you turn the heater on?"

(** halo appears above my head **)

0:-)

I was pretty much busted.

He wasn't very happy.

It's safe to say he looked like this:

(blowing a gasket...)

No comments: